Sunday, April 5, 2009

Very Warm Day

For the past week it's been incredibly windy and mostly cold, but today it was actually extremely warm. This morning we woke up and decided to go to Souplantation for brunch. It was very yummy! Afterward we went to the pet store to get some things for Kota and to let Joli check out the animals. I bought her this outfit last week and I just love it!

In the pet store they had these bunnies for dog toys. Joli picked them up and said "I'm going to get you Daddy, hop, hop, hop", and then had the bunny hop after Joe. So he decided to surprise her and bought her one and gave it to her once we were outside. She loved it!

After an afternoon of yardwork, we headed over to Chris and Kacie's to have dinner. Charlotte looked so cute all cuddled up in her chair.

She had on the cutest dress today, I just loved it. Babies get the comfiest clothes!

Joli had mostly not cared too much about playing with Charlotte since she was born, but all the sudden she wanted to hold her tonight. Everytime Charlotte would start fussing I would take her back and Joli would say "Can I hold Charlotte? Can I hold Charlotte?".

We had Tigger and Pooh on the tv so while Joli was holding Charlotte she was saying "Look Charlotte, there's Priglet and Tigger"!

Charlotte had eaten just before Joli started holding her, so there was a lot of spit-up involved. Everytime Charlotte would spit-up Joli would say "She spit out Mommy, she spit out" and then wait for me to wipe it.

I mowed the lawn this afternoon and since it was so warm I decided to wear my bikini top while I did. For some reason I underestimated the amount of time I would be outside and this is what my back looked like tonight. Oooops!
For more cute pictures of both girls check out Kacie's blog! Looking forward to another warm sunny day.

1 comment:

Danielle said...

What does your tramp stamp say? I didn't know you were in the same club as I!