Wednesday, April 15, 2009

One Last Day

Today was our last day with Joe's family. This morning Joe took a picture of what I deal with on a nightly basis.
Once we we all up and moving, we decided to head down to Mission Beach to one of my favorite cafes. I actually tried something different this time and it was amazing!!! Of course I hadn't expected anything less. Joli had the most awesome chili. It had all these amazing vegatables! Mmmmmmmm!
We came home and Laume and I took Kota on a walk to Starbucks while Joli slept. Once we got home Joe's family started packing up to start their trip home. Joli did pretty well not crying. She stood at the gate and waved.
It was pretty chilly outside so we came in and Joli watched them drive away through the window.
Next we packed ourselved up to go up and see my family. Joli was pretty sure she was going to drive.
Now to get some sleep for another big day.

No comments: