Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Tourists

We pretty much hit up a couple tourist areas today. We took the fam to Coronado for some delicious mexican food in a wonderful atmosphere. Joli decided tostadas are better eaten like corn.
It was actually incredibly chilly out today. Joli compensated.
I found this cute little sign in one of the shops. I loved it!
This evening we headed down to Seaport Village for dinner and to walk around. Joli wanted her picture taken with some new friends.
On the way into the pirate shop Papa wanted me to take his picture.
William was being very friendly.
I was smart enough to bring Joli's blanket tonight!
We had another nice day, and looking forward to tomorrow!

1 comment:

Miss Elena said...

That sign is so cute. My teacher told me that the wizard of oz was actually made to be a criticism of the time period in america.