Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Another Chill Day

Once again we didn't do much today. Joe is still on leave and has been loving just relaxing at home and not having to go anywhere. So I took Joli to swim lessons and she was thrilled to be back having fun. Then after a nap we all took a walk over to the park and spent some time together. There's a new playground that is so awesome so we all played on it! Once we got home Joli painted on the porch while I made dinner. She usually doesn't paint too long but she really enjoys it.
Unfortunately Joli was painting before I was done with dinner so I told her to go in her room and dress up like a princess, this is how I found her.
Joe has just been relaxing with our new kitty. Zeus totally loves Joe and always wants to be right up under his chin, especially if he's on the computer. Well I guess at least someone can get his attention while he's online!
Off to relax some more.

1 comment:

kacie said...

Yay! I can't wait to meet Zeus! Hopefully he won't hide behind the washing machine!