Thursday, May 21, 2009

Last Days With Kota

Yesteday we decided to take another walk with Kota now that Joe was back. It was a pretty warm day and we got all ready to protect ourselves from the sun, especially Joli!
Joli loved spending time at Grammi and Papa's. She sucked up every last bit she could!
Joe was super daddy on the walk and gave me a nice break.
Both Joli and Kota were excited to have Joe around to play with them!
Once we got back to the house it was time to rest, but not before Joli had some fun with Joe's shoes.
Joli's hair is finally long enough that I can do a couple different hair styles with it and I'm so excite that I can braid it!!!
Today we headed over to Sam's house to hang out once more before we went home. I found Joli this little dress yesterday and I just love it!
We knew it was probably going to be the last time we'd be able to spend some real time with Kota so we took advantage of it.
Even Joli got in on throwing things for Kota. She loves her doggy.
Now we're ready to hang out with Sam!

No comments: