Friday, May 29, 2009

We Finally Saw Chris and Kacie!!

Well Chris has been super busy with work this week and since Joe's been home we haven't really done much. But Chris and Kacie invited us over for dinner and we jumped at the chance! It was so excited to hang out again! Little Miss Charlotte is getting so big, she's constant smiles! I was trying to distract Joli by having her hold Charlotte, but her attention span got in the way again and this was the only picture I got.
I sat and talked with Charlotte for quite some time and would just smile and smile until I tried to take a picture. I think kids know and do it on purpose. I KNOW Joli does!
Joli has suddenly become a very jealous child and she can't stand that Charlotte might be playing with something that she's not. So here they are playing together. Charlotte is more interested in Joli than the toy, but who can blame her.
We had such a great time and it's so great to hang out with our friends again!

No comments: