Friday, May 8, 2009

So Many Children

This morning began with Joli and I waiting in the front yard for Noel and all her kids to show up. Joli discovered the "make a wish" flowers and was hooked to them all day.
I found a perfect spot in a hammock in the sun. Don't my feet look happy?!?!
Then the clan showed up and it was chaos. Papa was great and read books as long as he needed to.
Here is little Benjamin. He's gotten so big!
Benjamin and I were buddies most of the day. Noel had a lot of things to take care of so I made sure he didn't stick anything dangerous in his mouth. (Are dandelions poisenous?)
Here's Joli playing with flowers again.
Here is another wonderful story time! Joe called and wanted to talk to Papa at about this moment and I told him he was crazy! Four quiet children!
Joli only had two accidents today, but only because there were so many people to play with! The upside was that she finally figured out to go by herself without me having to ask! By the end of the day she just went in and went without even saying anything!
Here is Joli checking out the "reindeer". There were about 25 of them and we decided that there must be a convention in town to prepare for next Christmas.
I had the hardest time getting this shot. Joli didn't have any underwear on and she kept sticking her legs in the air!
I just thought Joli looked so pretty playing in the sunlight.
Joli loved playing on the swing with Uncle William.
Here is little Benjamin getting ready to get back in the car.
Here are all the kids before every left. We couldn't convince Joli to keep her finger out of her nose!
And now we are all totally exhausted and going to sleep!

1 comment:

kacie said...

We miss you guys! I can't believe Joli is doing so well potty training! Yay!