Thursday, May 21, 2009

Welcome Jax!!

Sam showed up with a new puppy today! He is an english bulldog that's eight weeks old, and he's soooooooooo cute!!! Joli loved him too!
I was so excited to hold and baby doggy and cuddle. He's such a newborn too! He sleeps all the time!
Everytime I sat down Jax was right there in my lap, it was awesome!!
Nothing like a little puppy therapy to ease and aching heart.
He's such a little smarty too, he'd only been at Sam's one night and already knew to go to the door and whine to go out!
Joli did better with him than I expected and Jax just wanted to love on her!
I can't figure out why she loves cages but I'm not complaining, neither did Jax.
Joli didn't want Jax to be lonely so she laid with him on his new bed.
It was Sam's roommate's birthday so there were lots of kids to play with tonight.
We get to go home tomorrow!!

No comments: