Saturday, May 2, 2009

Joe's Trip to Washington D.C.

It looks like Joe is taking a tour of the East Coast while on his trip and I do not blame him. Today he sent me almost an entire email page from the Capital! Here's that big house.
And the monument.
WWII Memorial.
Another part of the WWII memorial.
Fountain of WWII memorial.
Lincoln Memorial.
Lincoln of course!
This is part of the Vietnam War Memorial.
Here is another part.
This is part of the Vietnam Women's Memorial.
Here is part of the Korean War Memorial.
Joe found the faces instead of names on the Korean War Memorial especially interesting.
The Iwa Jima Memorial.
Joe also got a chance to visit Arlington National Cemetary.
Joe said he really enjoyed his trip and is looking forward to taking me back to see all these amazing things for myself. He told me several other things about his day, but I dropped my phone and broke the screen AGAIN, so I don't really remember too much. Can't wait to take that road trip!

1 comment:

~Jess~ said...

Wow how cool that must have been for joe! I want to go there someday with ryan! I think a New York/Washington D.C. trip would be soo awesome!