Monday, May 4, 2009


Joli doesn't have a problem peeing in the toilet but the other thing doesn't seem to make it! I cleaned it up off the carpet TWICE today! I tried this approach...
It didn't work. She was too distracted to focus on the task at hand. This afternoon I took off her underwear completely, which actually made it easier to clean up. I was right at the end of my quilting project so Joli watched Beauty and the Beast for the first time. She called it "Princess and Beast". I don't think she really believed that there was a beast in the movie because I found her watching it from the hallway!
Since I was on a part of the quilt I was doing by hand I went in and sat with her to watch the rest of the movie. We talked about it a lot and I explained that the Beast is actually good and we like hime. At the end she agreed. On to another day.

No comments: