Thursday, May 14, 2009

My Newest Quilt

I finally finished Joli's froggy quilt. She's been watching me work on it for about two weeks now and asking to hold it. I finally finished the binding the other night and now she gets to sleep with it! She's so happy!
I'm making one for Charlotte that is very similar but not the same. Kacie and I bought the fabric together so it's the same fabric but I'm using different patterns and with different fabrics so we will be able to tell them apart. Here is Joli's close up.
Here is the backing and the binding. Joe's mom thought the binding was too busy but Joli picked it out and loved it so that's what mattered. Now it's especially hers because she helped!

Hopefully Charlotte's will be done soon as well, but I'm also making her another one that Kacie loved the fabrics so I'm concentrating on that one at the moment.

No comments: