Monday, June 22, 2009

COOKIES!!!!!

Joli has finally gotten to the age where she can help me with stuff in the kitchen and she LOVES it! Here we are starting to make cookies!
I measured everything out and put each thing into a bowl before Joli came in so all she had to do was dump.
Here she is watching the mixer work. I told her she had to keep her hands by her side while it mixed or the mixer would get them.
Once we were all mixed Joli got to use her play-doh skills to make cookie balls.
She did pretty good and I tried to fix the ones that didn't look too good without her noticing.
Last step, putting them on the cookie sheet!
I think this was Joli's favorite part of the process! Testing the finished product!
She's getting bigger everyday! Pretty soon she'll be the one making dinner (fingers crossed).

No comments: