Tuesday, June 2, 2009

More Animals

I've been trying to make an effort to exercise more and use the memberships that I have. So I've been letting Joli pick a few animals and then walking the big hills at the zoo. Today our friends Angie and Salena joined us. Here are the girls looking at the monkeys. Joli thinks she's a rock star!
They held hands and walked together most of the way until one them fell.
The new gorilla baby is so cute and came right up to the part of the window with the girls and was actually trying to interact. They thought it was pretty cool.
I finally went out and bought a cat climber today and I found the coolest one at Wal-Mart for only $40!!! It's so cool and so big!
The cats love it! They can hope all over and scratch and it even smells like catnip!
Juliet doesn't agree with limits, she likes to reach for the stars!
It was a very busy but very productive day!

2 comments:

Laume said...

I hope a certain two legged creature doesn't try to climb it!

Miss Elena said...

That's a really tall cat climber!
Is it really sturdy?