Friday, June 5, 2009

Happy Birthday Kacie!!

Today was Kacie's birthday and since she didn't have any wild plans I told her to come over to our house and I would make dinner. She and Charlotte were in great moods!
Chris was very sweet and wanted to surprise Kacie with a cake. Good things always come in small sizes right!
Charlotte was not quite sure what was going on, but Joli definitely knew what happens after Kacie blows out the candles!
Mmmmmmm, cake!!! Joli had TWO pieces!
I think Charlotte was a little jealous. Here she is staring down Chris' piece.
The one thing Kacie did want to do was go to the drive-in and see the new Disney movie Up! It was so much fun and the girls loved it!
They had some pretty cool music before the movie started, so I scared people with my dance moves once again!
We had such a great time and we think Kacie did too!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Know I can always count on you to take care of Kacie and the Howes...great job!!!!! Looks like you all had way to good a time, am so sorry I couldn't have been ther with you!!!!!
P