Sunday, June 28, 2009

Waterworks!!

Today I finally made it to Wal-Mart to get the pool I've wanted to get for Joli the past two summers! She was so excited and waited so patiently for me to set it up. I even figured out to put our beach umbrella in the yard for a little shade.
I wasn't sure what Brody was going to think but once we got him in it he loved it!! Even when Joli dumped water on him!
After awhile in the pool I wanted to test out the sprinkler and see if it worked and Joli really like that!
Last summer she was afraid of the sprinkler but she doesn't seem to mind this year!
Of course there was some convincing involved sometimes, which required me to run through with her!
As it got later and I had reapplied sunscreen a few times I finally found her little sunshirt that has sun protection in it and convinced her to wear her hat some more!
I guess the sprinkler isn't scary anymore!
It was such a lovely day hanging out in the backyard together! Later in the afternoon Kacie and Charlotte came over with their umbrella and lounged a little. Who would have thought we had such cheap entertainment!

1 comment:

Laume said...

Awwwww, cute pics. Miss you guys. If you were here, I'd give you hugs, even if you were still drippy wet.