Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Living in the Land of Pee

Well I guess the whole potty-training and house-training thing at the same time wasn't very well thought out. The past few days have been entertaining and enlightening. Zeus is very curious about our new family member, but he just doesn't like him too close.
Yesterday Joli didn't make it out of bed fast enough and ended up having an accident in the bed. Then as I was changing the sheets, Brody decided to pee on the floor twice!! At least they had fun in the pillows.
Now that I'm finally able to hang clothes again I am loving it! And the kids are loving playing outside together!
Today Brody peed all over himself during crate training. So he got his first bath!! I just loved babies all wrapped up!
I wanted to cuddle and the teething baby wanted to eat the towel.
Joli had been getting less and less attention and she has had no problem showing it! I'm hoping to make her feel included by having her help take care of the animals. Today she held the leash for my while I put the trash cans away. She's not supposed to pick up the cats but I tell her that she can hold them if I help her. So she is getting her loving moment from our middle baby.
Although the cats do not pee on the floor, they certainly have no problem scattering litter all over it. It's just a house full of babies!
Hopefully there will be more sleep tonight!

No comments: