Friday, June 5, 2009

A Few Days

Since Joe's been home we've had a new obsession with self-serve frozen yogurt places and have found ourselves there a few times a week. Our favorite one is up by the college which means horrible parking and lots of walking. I keep trying to convince myself that the walking is counteracting the frozen yogurt, but then I remember all the Heath Bar pieces I put on top of the yogurt and I am sure this is not the case. We do enjoy the walk though.
Our cats are crazy as ever. Pretty sure this one is teething. Just like a baby, chews on you then passes out!
I have been trying to be more active and do at least one physical activity a day. On Thursday I walked three miles pushing Joli to a local park and back. I even tried to stay and moving while at the playground. Joli sure is liking this new idea!
She kept sliding down the slide and then racing over to the climber and saying "I'm going to get you!".
Peek-a-boo!!
And back down the "super twisty green slide".
Joli's been very interested in money lately so I decided to let her use my Belle bank and start teach her about saving and spending and earning money. She's kind of starting to get it, although every once in awhile she shakes Belle and says "I want it back". I keep telling her we all want more money, but I guess it's a lesson learned in time.
Yesterday we got an awesome box in the mail from Joe's Grandma Barb. It had all this wonderful gardening stuff in it for Joli and she just loves it!! Now my plants actually get watered!

This morning she had the gardening shovel in her hand and said she was cleaning up dog poop. Then she would pick up a pop tart and put it in a bucket! I guess she's seen me do that a few times!

1 comment:

Laume said...

A Poop Tart! ROFLOL!