Thursday, June 18, 2009

Life With Two

Over the past week and a half I've began to have an idea of what it might be like to have another child. Having Brody is just like having an infant that I can't put a diaper on. I've even began telling Joli that now she has a brother so I'm not having anymore! This is what happens when I "take the dog for a walk".
"Hi mom, I know, I'm the laziest dog you've ever seen."
Definitely siblings! "Scoot over!"
Today we had a playdate at the beach. It was Brody's first visit and he thought sand was awesome! The perfect digging place!
Charlotte also enjoyed herself until she needed her nap.
Joli looked so cute in her little bathing suit. She also loves to COVER herself in sand!
Here is the Waterbabies commercial! I couldn't get Brody to hang on her swimsuit though.
True baby, runs away from the waves, and then when he sees I'm still in the water runs back to hang on my legs!
While we were in the water Abby showed with her kids and was the super-mom walking all over the beach.
Syrus is finally getting used to hanging out with Joli and they are becoming fast friends.
After about a half-hour of Brody trying to be under Kacie's umbrella with her, I went and got our unmbrella and tied Brody to it. He wasn't all that impressed but laid down anyway.
Abby's dog was also there and she wasn't quite sure what to think of Brody. Brody was curious about her but I think he wanted to be life long friends.
Off to put my babies down for a nap.

1 comment:

kacie said...

My baby is boycotting her nap... she's not crabby (yet), just smiling away kicking her feet!