Sunday, June 21, 2009

Father's Day Brunch!

I ran out of regular wrapping paper, so this is the present we got for Grandpa Pat wrapped in Christmas paper inside out and then decorated with Guitar Hero stickers!
I wasn't really too sure what to get Joe for Father's Day and Joli just happened to point out the unfinished frames at Micheal's and said she was going to paint it for Daddy. So I let her pick out which one she wanted and we brought it home for her to paint. Then I found a good picture of her and decorated, and here's his present!
As usual Joe was up long before I was ready to get up. Since Brody was still sleepy, Joe put him in bed with me. I was okay with that!
Then we started to get ready for Brunch. Joli LOVES Grandpa Pat's bathtub!
We had brunch at one of my families favorite hangouts. It was a delicious brunch complete with chocolate fountain! Here is everyone out on the patio.
Here's Joe surrounded by girls as usual!
Brianna is not a big fan of pictures but I told her she better smile because I was putting up a picture whether she was looking happy in it or not! This was pretty good.
We finished eating a while before the band started so the boys entertained themselves by playing Guitar Hero on the I-phone!
There were some very yummy mimosas with Brunch, so I entertained myself with my camera! Here's my hunny!
This is the stamp you got if you were having brunch.
Joli was so excited to see everyone that she didn't go to sleep until almost 1:00 a.m. and then was up again at 7:30 a.m.!! Of course she was tired before we even got there!
Here I am playing with the camera again, waiting for the band.
I guess my family knows the band so after Joli went over to meet them she discovered their skull shakers and brought them back to play with.
Joli played happily all the way back to the car and then immediately passed out before we even hit the freeway!
Take out the traffic and it was a very lovely weekend!

No comments: