Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Because We Love Our Car

When we got up this morning were told that Papa needed to go to the hospital in Reno to have some tests run, and we could either stay here(alone), or go(with everyone else). So we chose the less lonely route. Joli was excited to see the lights and games.
We had lunch at the Atlantis and rode the glass elevator. Joe would have forced me up against the glass, but since he was not there I stayed in the corner by the door.
I found a few treasures while in Reno. These bat wings will be PERFECT this summer!

Joli loves the new dress she got for Christmas from Grammi!
One of our stops was the cupcakery. Joli asked about them ALL day!


I think Markus is about the cutest bat ever!



Markus fell asleep but just didn't want to let me go.

No comments: