Monday, December 27, 2010

More Christmas

Before we headed back to California we spent some more time with my dad and family. Markus finally got to play with Uncle Marshall.

We opened presents and I got to open what Joli made for me!! It's awesome!
Joli got some dolls for her doll house.
Markus got some fun cars to play with!
The best toy Markus got is this dinosaur!! He loves it!
Markus loves Papa Paul!
Our last morning was pretty low key. Markus slept until noon while Joli and I packed and then we all had lunch together.
We headed back to Papa Paul and Grandma Lori's to have to Christmas with Lori's family and Joli showed off her new camera that they got her.
Then we got a great family picture.
Joli and I had a great time playing together.

We had such a lovely time visiting with everyone!!

No comments: