Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Playing at Grandma Betty's

Yesterday afternoon we finally made it up to grandma Betty's to play with our cousins and visit grandma Betty. My cousin's little girls were so excited to see Joli!
Markus was overwhelmed with the squealing little girls.
Joli loved playing with the girls toys, and they had plenty!
After a little bit I put Markus on the floor and he was swarmed by girls like a quarter back at a Friday night game!
And he loved it!

I brought over the art stuff leftover from Joli's party so the kids could use it up.
Markus like all the toys that grandma Betty had.
Joli was quick to show off her name writing skills for her cousin.
Markus started getting a little tired after a bit.
Cassidy showed up after a bit and was nice enough to take a picture with me in it!
Joli started feeling a little under the weather halfway through our visit, and only got worse as the day went on. I tried to perk her up with a little project, but it didn't seem to help.
The girls figured out they could make hearts out of candy canes.
Joli only seemed to get worse as we worked on our reindeer. Poor little thing.
The girls sure worked hard to wrap the antlers around their candy canes.
Markus supervised.
Then he got his own candy cane.
Cassidy made his own reindeer.
We made a little mess, but some messes are good messes!
This was my reindeer.

After I got Joli back to my aunt Peg's, she had a 103 temperature and went to bed at 7pm. Then she slept till 10am!! She's much better today though!

No comments: