Saturday, December 18, 2010

Papa Paul and Grandma Lori's

Being a UPS driver, this is the busiest time of year for my dad, so we haven't really been able to see him too much during the week. Which is why we make sure to spend as much time with him as we can on the weekend! Markus likes to sit on Papa Paul and Grandma Lori's floor and watch the fire, or the dog, or even his sister!
He sure has been a smiley little boy since we've been here!
Yesterday he found his bottom lip and thought it was a pretty nifty thing to chew on.
Last night we got to experience what it's like to be in a mountain town! There was a tree fire up the road and half the town lost power for a couple hours! Aunt Peg and I had a good time chatting by candle light while everyone else slept.

This morning we went back over to Papa Paul and Grandma Lori's for brunch. Markus was very excited about the food. I think the oranges were his favorite.

Joli didn't really think I should be taking pictures of her.

Grandma Lori got out the Christmas bowling game and Joli had a great time!
Markus ate a bunch of orange but then did a face plant in one.
It's so hilarious watching him reach for things because he either opens his mouth as soon as he touches something or has a very serious look on his face.

Joli didn't that since it wasn't really raining, she should go out and check out the backyard.


She also thought she should tell Daisy the dog what she should be doing in the backyard.
Lori and my dad had some old pictures they wanted to show me. It was so fun to see that Markus acts just like I did when I was his age!!
Wasn't I such a sweet little thing!?! Markus looked just like me when we were both tiny newborns!
After we were done looking at pictures, the kids started to get a little sleepy and snuggled up in my lap. It was nice to have two sweet babies, if only for a few minutes.

1 comment:

Laume said...

Wow, the photo of you in the red dress - looks just like Markus!