Monday, December 13, 2010

Happy Me Day!

Today I celebrated all the baby weight I've lost by going and buying some clothes that fit! Joli stayed with Grandma Lori and I took Markus, so it went much faster. Especially since Markus slept in the stroller the whole time! Joe wanted to see what I got so here's my little fashion show. I got two of these shirts in different colors.
Markus was not a very helpful participant in my fashion show. He kept screaming or eating the clothes.
Here are one of two pairs of jeans I got.
Pretty much took this for Joe.
Got this sweater in red too so I would have something to wear on Christmas.
I bought three of these shirts in different colors so I could layer them under things.
The shirt and jeans are both new.
The sweater is new and the hat I bought for Joli.
It's cute cause it has a little tiara on it.
Markus tried it on for me.

He liked eating my new belt.
Then he worked on crawling.

This is about as close as he's gotten. It's pretty hilarious. The only thing that touches the floor are his hands and toes.
This was the first time he went forward and then scared himself and fell.
He'll be into everything any minute now!

3 comments:

Laume said...

Really cute clothes, I'd buy it all - not sure if I counted right - two sweaters and five long sleeved shirts? Uhm, you do realize you must return to San Diego, right? Where it's WARM. So funny Markus trying to crawl. Or squirm at least.

Not Your Average Joe said...

no he's not crawling he's practicing his break dancing and pushups, common.

babe the clothes look great. i like em all. you look amazing keep it up

Laume said...

He does look like he's doing that wiggle break dancing bit. LOL

And Joe, it's not "common", it's "come on". Very rare actually, babies who can break dance.