Friday, December 3, 2010

Santa and The Parade

Four years ago on this weekend giantly pregnant and hoping that my little girl would just pop out at any given moment. So to keep my mind off it, we went to the Christmas parade and the festival of lights in Balboa Park. Now it is our holiday tradition. As usual, Joli didn't want her picture taken.
But I got this pretty good shot anyway.
I was trying to keep Markus warm and I remembered I had this little hat to wear under his sweatshirt. It used to be Joe's!

Joli was being mostly sweet. She told Santa she wants a pink mermaid for Christmas (anyone that may need a gift idea....)
We decorated cookies.
Some one took a picture of all of us together.
Then we got bundled for the parade.
Markus was very interested.
Joli liked the candy.


When we got home Markus wore the jammies that Joli wore Christmas Eve when she was a year old.

Joli wanted to show off her "tabletop" from gymnastics.
Oh so tired.

1 comment:

Laume said...

Awww, MArkus in the hat. If I recall that hat fit Joe's head for a LONG time. Really cute coat on Joli - looks warm too.