Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Hipstamatic

Kacie introduced me to this wonderful App on my phone a few weeks ago and I've been having so much fun playing with it!
I love Markus' eyes in this one.
It's been fun coming out with some artsier photos.
Always a princess.
This one I took when Markus and I had lunch together.

I so rarely get a smile, I just love it!
This one I took because I was so amused with Markus' attempts to crawl.
Some people chose to sleep in the middle of the night. I take pictures of my kids.
Sleeping baby under the Christmas tree.
And then he realized I set him down and was taking his picture.
Markus just loves his daddy.

This little Santa hat is just perfect for Joli.


Markus has just figured out how to reach. It's so hilarious.
The lights are mesmerizing.
It's been so fun playing with pictures!

No comments: