Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Active Fun

Joli had gymnastics again today and I was excited to get some better pictures now that I have the new camera. It was still hard because I was pretty far away and couldn't use a flash.
Markus is finally starting to figure out how to play with toys.


This is my favorite part of gymnastics, Joli climbs so high!





Markus was so interested in what was happening.

When we got home I finally put together the sandbox I bought last month!
Joli enjoyed it.

Brody's such a good dog.
I wanted to make sure the sandbox was covered so I had to get creative. This is a water-proof beach blanket.
This is a water proof mattress cover!
Sometimes I have to stop worrying about filling all Joli's food groups and just make her something that makes her smile. (That's pink "seaweed").
Markus just wants to get up and play. He's starting to get so frustrated that he can't.
Markus is also teething in a bad way, so he got to chew on this organic popsicle for a little bit.

No comments: