Thursday, October 7, 2010

Just Playing

I took this picture last night. We had such a big day yesterday and it looks like it finally caught up to Joli-Bean.
Markus and I woke up before Joli this morning so we hung out in the living room for awhile.
I found this outfit at a second hand store last week and I absolutely love it!
After an awesome workout we headed out to the playground so Joli could run off some of her energy. I'm not sure if it was the dress or just that Joli was so cute today, but I couldn't get enough pictures.





Abby called and said they were at a park just down the freeway so we headed her way!










Once we got home Markus got to have a little playtime of his own. Doesn't he look like a mini Joe!?!?!?

Since he kept hitting his hat on the floor I turned it around for him.
I'm pretty sure he's getting a tooth. I have to change his shirt several times a day because it's soaked down to his bellybutton!
It doesn't usually take too long for Markus to get sick of tummy time, so we played together.

Joli played dress up most of the afternoon. She thought it was so fun until she had to clean her room!
She came and got me so she could show me her "collection".
Eventually the fun and games were over and everyone was tired. So they went to bed!

No comments: