Saturday, October 9, 2010

Afternoon Tea

Here is a picture from last night after I had already uploaded pictures. Markus loves taking a bath!
Today Markus went over to hang out with Ms. Donna while Joli and I went on a special outing to a local tea room.

It was the coolest place! They had an entire dress up corner so every one could dress up before tea!
Joli picked out our table and we sat down to order some tea.
I also wore some dress up things.
Joli was fascinated by this little tea set. It's just her size!
She also liked this little figure.
This the picture that the waitress took when she brought out tea.

Joli loved fixing her tea.



We also had a very yummy dessert!
After we were done with our tea Joli played for a little bit.
She found all the princess shoes.
I was trying to get a good picture of me, this was the best I got.
Brody and Juliet are pretty much best friends now.
After making dinner (for this first time this week), we had family movie night and watched Mary Poppins! Both the kids liked it!
In an attempt to keep from eating too much, I had a mini soda and Joli and I shared a mini bag of popcorn! Perfect movie snack!

No comments: