Friday, October 29, 2010

Uptown Girl

Today was the town's Halloween event, so we all got dressed up in our our costumes. Joli was a flying fairy!
I tried to pull off the Goth thing since I have so much black, but I'm just a little bit too cheery.
Joli was a beautiful little fairy as usual.
Papa and Grammi were both pirates, but Papa thought he needed to have a crow.
Markus tends to slip into a coma-like state when Papa carries him around.
Since we still had some time before the Halloween event began, we went out to eat.
Then we finally made it uptown. Since we had filled half of Joli's candy basket, we decided to sit down and eat a few pieces.
Markus slept through most of our trick or treating event.
There were a few dance numbers that we stopped to watch.
Joli danced throughout most of the afternoon.
Markus was still pretty tired.
Then there was a costume contest. Joli was explaining how to work the crowd.
This little fairy was like a mini-Joli. She actually had that same dress when she was a baby!
We stopped for another snack.
Then Markus decided he wanted to finally wake up. He played with Papa's treasures.
Like my little added accessory?
Markus and Grammi were communicating in baby language.
Markus thought my sucker looked pretty yummy.
So I let him try it. I pretty much had to pry it out of his mouth and fingers.
He still loves me though.
Such a fun little Halloween day!

No comments: