Friday, October 15, 2010

Cute N' Cuddly

Markus and Joli slept until almost 9:30 this morning! They were in a great mood! They played together in bed while I got dress.
Joli has been missing her daddy in a bad way, so she made sure that she and Markus both had their daddy bears.



Since it is payday, we set out to do a Costco and commissary trip. Costco carts are awesome! Markus loves sitting with Joli.
Markus was awake most of the time except right at the end of our commissary trip.
After we went home to eat some lunch and put away our groceries, we went to Abby's to all go to the farmer's market. The flowers are always a big hit.

The farmer's market by Abby's is right on the beach, which is so fun!


Markus napped a little on the way there, but was awake most of the time.

Since I spent most of my birthday money on hanging out with the kids, I decided to buy myself a cool handmade hat!
There was also a clown that did face paint! The kids were so excited!


I got a bunch of cool fruits and veggies including yellow carrots and grapefruit...
After we had dinner, we let the kids decorate some cookies. Most them had a big pile of sprinkles!
While shopping at the second hand store I found these little jammies for Markus that match ones that Joli has had for awhile. They're so cute!





It's so sweet how much Joli's starting to interact with her brother!

No comments: