Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Camera and Cookies

As part of the wonderfulness of me, my husband agreed that I should get a new camera, and of course I labeled it as a "birthday present", just in case there was any doubt as to why I needed it. So when it came today I was so excited! I immediately started taking pictures.
Joli was not amused.
The animals thought I was nuts.
But Markus is amazing and totally supported my plan!
I wanted to get another shot of Joli's eye before it was just yellow and no longer black. It's important to document all the big milestones in life, and a black eye is HUGE!
After dinner Joli helped me make cookies and even did the dishes!
The cookies are A-MAZ-ING!! They are dark chocolate, cherry, oatmeal cookies. Mmmmmmmmmm!! Joli has finally learned how to make the balls to put on the cookie sheet (well after she sampled a little dough).
Yep, pretty happy with the camera and the cookies!

No comments: