Thursday, October 14, 2010

Working Out

This morning we set out to the gym, only to discover that there were many others that had the same idea. Which meant that I couldn't get Joli into the child care, so we headed down to the basketball courts to at least get a little exercise. Markus had a little work out too.




Since I was still feeling like I didn't get enough of a work out, we headed to the zoo to walk some big hills. We also had some lunch while we were there.

Markus took a little nap and woke up in a happy mood, peeking out of his blankie.
Joli wanted to see the tigers and the giraffes. Which meant we saw several animals along the way, including some hippos.
Markus just wanted to watch Joli and I.
On the way out we came across some reptiles. We spent over a half hour at this one exhibit.
Turtles are so very fascinating!
Even Markus thought they were amazing!


Joli was tired and said maybe we should come back another day to see the giraffes. So I ended up with her on my back through the parking lot.
I've started preparing for Christmas and part of that is buying the kids their Christmas jammies. I got them at a second hand store, so I wanted to make sure they fit.
Markus has discovered the coolest toy! Jess bought it for Joli's first birthday and she still loves it. Now Markus does too!

Markus liked his new jammies too!
While Markus napped, Joli and I watched music videos. She had a great time.
Once Markus woke up, we headed over to Nikki's house for dinner. Markus was still a little tired and not quite sure what to think, so he just watched everyone for awhile.
After a little while Markus and Joli played on the floor.

No comments: