Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Um, Teething Sucks!!!

There are moments in the day when Markus is quiet, sweet, thoughtful...


Then he's cranky and wants only something to soothe his gums. Luckily I remembered when Joli was little and I used to freeze her binkies. Markus loves it!
Until it melts and he needs a new one.
Joli was a little crabby after a day of listening to a whiny baby. She is always a little sad to go to cubbies anyway, because I don't go with her, but she always has a great time once she's there!
Then I listened to this off and on until 11:00 pm!!!
After he went to sleep I turned off all sounds just it could be quiet for a few minutes!

1 comment:

Laume said...

Jeff always turns on music, always. He can't understand how I can appreciate a house that is just, simply, blissfully quiet.