Tuesday, October 19, 2010

"Standing Outside With My Mouth Open Wide"

It was a very rainy day today. So rainy that perhaps some should have stayed at home. But not us, we ventured out anyway, and headed to gymnastics. While the class was in another part of the gymnasium, Markus played on the floor.
Joli got to do her favorite thing today. She's been asking since last year to play in the marshmallow pit, and today was the day!

Afterward there was talk about going out onto the playground. Until we got to the front door.
It was still in the 60's, so when Joli asked to play in the rain, I figured, why not?
Syrus was just as excited to play as Joli. Lilly went out for a few minutes and then came back under the cover.





Markus couldn't believe what they were doing. He wanted to join them!


Eventually we went home and put on some dry clothes.
I forgot to take a picture the other day of the roses Joli and I got.
Pink for her and red for me. Sometimes they just make me happy.
Markus took some awesome naps today. I love rainy days!
Brody was not sure why he was inside so much, but he sure did light all the food Joli kept dropping!
I needed to get the laundry out of the dryer and Markus was a little crabby, so he helped me.
I hope it rains tomorrow too!

No comments: