Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Swimming, Swinging, and Friends

It's late and I'm tired, but here are some pictures from today. Joli is doing awesome at swim lessons!










Markus slept through most of today's class.


When we got home, Markus finally got to use the swing we borrowed from Kacie.
Of course Joli wanted a turn.

I swear Joli can be so sweet when she thinks I'm not looking.




Joli was tickling herself.
I got my first pair of prescription sunglasses five years ago, and they've been scratched for more than three of those years. So today I finally got to pick up my new ones!
After picking up my glasses, we headed to Abby's for dinner. It was a little chilly out.
Syrus was very excited to show us his Halloween costume. He's been wearing it since Friday!
I think he might have been bird watching...
In an effort to keep the kids occupied, Abby got out some paint.
Sometimes I wish I could take a nap while children are squealing in the same room.
I think Markus was a little bit tired tonight because he was much grouchier than usual.
Until eventually he had just had it!
Until tomorrow...