Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Born to be Bad!

Saturday is always my favorite day because I just love our costumes!!






Once we arrived at the festival, Joli headed straight to see the show!
Markus headed straight for Matt!


Chloe and Maddie's costumes were just great!
And Kate's is fantastic as well!
Markus was so excited to have a ticket to the tea party!




First one through the door!
And a seat right next to Grammy!
Joli doesn't get to be a part of every tea party, some of them she helps the big girls.




I don't think Markus liked all the singing....
On Saturday Matt was the cookie thief, and he did a fantastic job! I love the look on Markus' face.



Cheers!

We had some great actors for the tea parties!



Woton joined the festivities this time!



After the tea party, we went on a parade through the festival! Markus thought he would melt in the sun, so I carried him the whole way.
Once we were back to the shade everyone was happy.
Joli, Grammy, and I went in search of some pixie dust, and Joli took my picture!
Jelly fish are so fun!
The kids were starting to get tired, and not too long after this they went home with Papa.
Then is was time for some pirate songs!

It was some seriously great fun!


Then I was hungry and needed to eat, but Laume kept running into people to talk to. So I got some help :D
Once we all got some food, we found a shady spot to eat. Then someone came along and asked Elena to take a picture with their bird...
After we finished eating it was time to go dance to Delhi 2 Dublin!!





It was very hot dancing!


I was completely exhausted and almost couldn't move afterward, but it was so fun!!!

No comments: