Thursday, July 25, 2013

Setting Up

It takes a lot of energy to create a whole world...

 The first thing Markus did was look for Matt!

 Markus had a small bit of attitude this morning. I don't think he slept long enough.

 Once I got his backpack full of toys out of the car, he was thrilled!
 Then there were several costume changes...

 He was completely fascinated by the Mermaid Lagoon. He wanted me constantly come over and let him look inside, but I did not want to keep doing that...


 Eventually Markus got tired, and I set him up with play area and a little show on my phone so he could take a break.


 I worked very hard to get some frames put up for photo ops.
 I hardly saw Joli all day. There were so many girls for her to run and play and gossip with.
 At the end of the day we found a fun stump to play in.

It was a fun and exhausting day!

No comments: