Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Sweet Fae

Friday was the first day in Faerieworlds! We were all so exited that Markus didn't go to sleep until 3am!!! He was still pretty happy to put on his costume in the morning though!









Joli has been talking about Woton for months now, and thankfully she's no longer afraid! She did like playing with him though!
Markus just loves his Max costume. I actually had to hide it before we left home so I could pack it!


The girls had some apparently riveting conversations.
"Check out my tail"
Kesha's belly is so cute!

"Mom, mom, mom, mom, mom!!"

It was so wonderful to spend the weekend with my sister!

Joli was a sweet fairy girl.
Markus thought it was hilarious to bonk me on the knee with his umbrella. It didn't really hurt and he was so cute laughing, that all I could do was take his picture.




Then when he was done, he kissed my knee :)
We went over and watched a little bit of the puppet show. The kids loved it!



It was so nice to see Addi! She couldn't come last year because she was getting a new sister, and we loved seeing them all!

The show was pretty entertaining.





Then it was time for the spiral dance, and of course Markus was cranky and exhausted by then.

Here's Addi's sister, Sophie! She so cute!!


Joli ended up between Elena and Laume, and I think she had a great time.

The opening ceremonies were pretty cool.
It was fun watching everyone around the circle.



Markus came out just in time for me to carry him through the whole spiral dance. It was difficult, but we had fun!
It was very hot, and I did all the work, but Markus was very hot and thirsty.

Matt and Kesha are so sweet!
Papa was very tired too.
Then it was time to get ready for the first tea party!!










The skit with the cookies thief was hilarious!



Maddie is such a sweety!


"I'm a little tea pot...."


Markus was exhausted and screamed for a very, very long time. So we walked around and stood in front of the speaker until he fell asleep.
While Markus slept I watched kids play with bubbles. It was sweet.
It was very nice watching the band, especially with a sleeping child!
The kids loved seeing Auntie E too!!

I think the kids had a great time!!


No comments: