Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Day Three - "Central Park"

The second evening we were in our hotel room, I discovered an amazing thing called "room service". I'd only actually used it once before and it was for dessert late at night. So when we woke up on the third day of our trip, I thought it would be brilliant to feed the kids while I got myself and our bags ready! It was a great idea, and saved us some time once we left the hotel! They thought it was pretty cool too!
 We hit the streets before 9:30a.m. and headed to the uptown bus! I was even more blown away by the beautiful buildings on the upper east side! I just loved it!








 The details on these buildings are just mind blowing!


 This is the building that Yoko Ono lives in (the penthouse), and that John Lennon was shot in front of!





 Next time I'm totally going back to the natural history museum. They have FIVE FLOORS!

 We got off the bus in front on the natural history museum, and headed into Central Park. It really was very beautiful, and I just loved the old bridges.

 It was so nice that the kids could walk around, and I didn't have to carry Markus or worry about losing Joli.


















 The kids love the movie Enchanted, and were thrilled to see places they've seen in the movie!

 What they really wanted to do was ride in a horse drawn carriage, but there was only one place in the park that you could get on, and we had to go find it!
 We took a little break in our search, to sit and watch some dancers do their thing.
 Then we continued to explore the park.



 Another awesome bridge that needs to be in some photos!

No comments: