Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Swing Hill and Starting Setup!!

Since I've never been up to Swing Hill, I asked if we could do that while I was here. I was very excited even though it was quite warm.
 Markus made it to that sign right there in the distance (after crying three times).
 So in the backpack he went!
 It was a very lovely view!





 Joli was fairly certain she was going to drop dead right there on the trail.
 Grammy gave her pep talk while Markus and I raced to the top!
 Then we finally found the swings!!











 It was very hot, so Joli took off her shirt.
 So did I!
 After everyone drank a ton of water and we sat in the a/c for a few minutes, we headed over to the Faerieworlds site!!
 Joli, Kiana, and Chloe immediately set off on adventures.
 Markus stuck a little closer to me... for a little while at least.

 Kesha and her belly is just so adorable! I explained to Markus that there's a little boy in there, and it took a bit to convince him that he could not come out and play yet.
 The men, doing manly things...
 Then Markus discovered how much fun Matt can be, and I spent the rest of the time either following him to find Matt, or trying to convince him to come do something with me so Matt could work!





 Markus decided he should "help" put the pirate ship together.

 Yep, big help!

 One of the times I got Markus to come with me, we found Chloe, and I guess she was telling him some amazing story because he sat and listened to her for quite awhile.
 Then he went to find the other girls.
 And back to Matt!
 Things are starting to come together! Yay!!!

No comments: